Ceramol face gel
Restructures essential epidermal lipids and restores hydration with hyaluronic acid
Highly tolerable face gel, ideal for allergic skin. The ceramide 3, cholesterol and fatty acids in the formula help rebuild the skin’s barrier, keeping it looking healthy and working properly. The hyaluronic acid has powerful hydrating properties and the vitamin E an antioxidant effect.
- Normal, combination skin
- Hyper-reactive, intolerant and allergic skin which needs hydration and soothing
- Suitable for anyone whose facial skin is sensitive, hyper-reactive, intolerant or allergic
- Anyone who does not tolerate common face creams and needs products with high skin tolerance
- Suitable for all ages, even children
Apply to the face and neck once or twice a day when needed, after cleansing.
Repeating the application will increase effectiveness.
The light oil-free formula makes the product easy to absorb.
INGREDIENTS: Aqua, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Dimethicone crosspolymer, Tocopheryl acetate, Allantoin, Ceramide 3, Cholesterol, Sodium hyaluronate, Stearic acid, Ammonium acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP copolymer, Arginine, Capryloyl glycine, Caprylyl glycol, Dehydroxanthan gum, Isohexadecane, Polysorbate 80, Sodium acrylate/Sodium acryloyldimethyl taurate copolymer.
Active ingredients in bold
- free from fragrances
- free from preservatives that can cause allergies
50 ml airless dispenser