βeta complex cream
Treatment for eczema, dermatitis and skin redness
A solution to the many imbalances in the physiology of the skin.
Consult instructions for use
- Acute stage of atopic dermatitis (AD), irritant contact dermatitis (ICD) and allergic contact dermatitis (ACD) apply for at least 1-2 weeks
- Adjuvant treatment for seborrhoeic dermatitis
- Redness and irritation caused by external agents
- For both localised and widespread application
- Also suitable for intimate areas
- Skin irritations in adults, the elderly, children and newborn babies
Apply the cream to the affected area twice or more times a day as needed and massage in gently.
INGREDIENTS: Aqua, Butyrospermum parkii butter, Batyl alcohol, Caprylic/Capric triglyceride, Cetearyl alcohol, Stearic acid, Ammonium acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP copolymer, Squalane, Laureth-9, Methylpropanediol, Tocopheryl acetate, Xylitol, Ceramide 3, Cholesterol, Climbazole, Dipotassium glycyrrhizate, Palmitamide MEA, Phytosphingosine HCL Allantoin, N-isopropyl palmitoylamide, Piroctone olamine, A rginine, Bisabolol, Capryloyl glycine, Caprylyl glycol, Disodium EDTA, Lecithin, o-Cymen-5-ol, p-Anisic acid, Pentaerythrityl tetra-di-t-butyl hydroxyhydrocinnamate.
Active ingredients in bold
- free from fragrances
- free from colorants
- free from preservatives that can cause allergies
50 ml tube